ROADMAP TO ATTENTION AND REGULATION (R.O.A.R.)
A 5-week online program to build Focus, stabilize Moods and support Learning in children
Roadmap to Attention and Regulation (R.O.A.R.) is a unique course where you will learn how to precisely use food and nutrition as powerful tools to stabilize your child’s moods, increase their focus, increase their energy, and move into a learning path and mindset.
All of this in 5 weeks!
3 SESSION FUNCTIONAL STRATEGY
As a functional nutrition educator, I help you look into chronic problems such as migraines, autism symptoms, ADHD symptoms, behavior, growth, etc. and address root cause dysfunction. We don’t just talk symptom relief. We take a systems approach via food and lifestyle optimization to achieve optimal health.
This is a mutual commitment of 1 month to help your child get a jump start in their process of healing and recovery.
3 sessions. 45 mins each. You get an Action Plan and 3 weeks of email support.
HOW DOES CHANGE HAPPEN?
- There are 3 steps to a child’s health: NUTRITION, MOVEMENT, RESPECT or LEARNING. Now you can add the word FUNCTIONAL to all of the above.
- Functional Nutrition optimizes the ability of the child to be comfortable in their own body.
- Functional Movement is the language of the brain.
- It helps the brain find new ways to move and think.
- Functional Learning Assumes Competence, and figures out HOW the child learns and HOW they express themselves.
Functional Nutrition itself is at least 3-tiered involving Genetics, Inflammation and Digestion.
When we get started in tandem, addressing various sources of dysfunction with ease and respect, CHANGE follows slowly but surely.