In this episode, Dr. Vaish Sarathy answers the question of how long a child should be gluten-free.
Tune in to learn about:
- how long it takes to be on a gluten free diet to see results
- the signs of success on a gluten free diet
- why studies can be contradictory in their results on whether going gluten free can help.
- the significance of gluten in children with Autism, Down Syndrome and Gut Issues
- is removing gluten enough?
If you are looking for a course that will take you through the confusing maze of dietary interention, Roadmap to Attention and Regulation may be a good fit for you.
If you are overwhelmed by starting a diet without gluten, then my FREE Power Breakfast challenge is for you. Because we need to start somewhere – and where better than breakfast. It starts next week. So join me at www.functionalnutritionforkids.com/powerbreakfast